12 Free Movie Sites For 2023 That Don’t Ask For Sign Up
Yahoo asks customers for their phone number when they sign up for their free email account, unlike Gmail or Outlook. To get around this limitation and create a Yahoo email without a phone number, though, is doable.
Create Yahoo Email Without Phone Number
Two distinct ways to create a Yahoo email account without a phone number are provided in this post.
The first way entails registering for Yahoo using an email address from another service provider. You can create a Yahoo Account using your Gmail or Outlook email address.
The second option entails obtaining a free phone number through the TextNow app and creating a Yahoo account using that phone number.
Remember that Yahoo is continuously striving to flag VOIP numbers, so the second option is not always effective.
Method #1: Create Yahoo Account Using Another Email Address
Signing up for Yahoo Mail using your Gmail or Outlook email account is the fastest and surest way to create Yahoo Email without requiring a Phone Number.
1. Go to Yahoo.com and select the “Sign In” link in the top-right corner.
2. Choose the Create an Account button on the following screen.
3. Click the I wish to utilise my current email address option on the account creation screen.
4.On the updated sign-up page, click Proceed after entering your current email address (such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.) and any password you want to use to access Yahoo.
Note: It is best to use a separate password for each email account rather than using the password associated with your current email address.
5. After you click Proceed, Yahoo will email your current email address a verification code.
6.Receive the Verification via your active email account Click Proceed after entering the verification code into Yahoo.
With your existing email address and a different password, you can now sign into Yahoo.
Method #2: Create Yahoo Email Account Using TextNow Number
As previously said, if Yahoo is able to recognise the TextNow Number as a VOIP Phone Number, this strategy could not be effective.
1. Download the TextNow app.
Popular and free, TextNow is a programme that can be used on desktops and cellphones.
You can download TextNow from the Google Play Store on Android phones. The TexNow app is available for iPhone users to download from the App Store.
If you have a computer, you may download the TextNow App from the App Store and the Windows Store (MacBook).
2. Launch the TextNow app and record your phone number
Open TextNowApp after downloading it, then setup TextNow by following the prompts on the screen.
You will be prompted by TextNow to choose your Free Phone Number during the setup procedure. You must write down the TextNow number since you will need it to submit it into Yahoo.
If you didn’t write down your phone number, you can view it by tapping the three-line icon in the top-left corner.
You can view your TextNow Number on a computer (Windows PC or Mac) by going to the People tab.
3. Add the TextNow Number to Yahoo.
1. Go to Yahoo.com and select the “Sign in” link in the top-right corner.
2. Choose the Create an Account button on the Sign In screen.
3. Type TextNow Number in the Mobile Phone Number field, complete the other fields, and click Proceed on the following screen.
4.After you click Proceed, Yahoo will contact your TextNow Phone Number to deliver a verification code.
5. Launch the TextNow app and access the Yahoo text message containing the verification code.
6. Input the verification code and select Next on Yahoo.
This method of creating a Yahoo account does not always work, as was already mentioned.