8 Best Torrent Search Engine Sites To Find Any Torrent [2021 Edition]
As an additional backup, to free up space in your iCloud Account, or for other reasons, you might wish to Download All Photographs From iCloud to PC. The steps to choose and download all photos from iCloud to PC are listed below.
Download ALL Photos From iCloud to PC
You’ve probably noticed that iCloud doesn’t include a Download All or Choose All button. Also, you won’t be able to choose Many or All Photographs on iCloud using your mouse.
If your iCloud account contains thousands of photos and you want to download them all to your Windows computer, this could be a problem.
Fortunately, there is a keyboard shortcut to choose All iCloud Pictures, and you can download all photos from iCloud to your Windows computer using one of the two methods listed below.
1. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using Keyboard Shortcut
You can use this method to choose and download up to 999 photos from iCloud to PC if the total number of photos you wish to download from iCloud to PC is less than 1,000.
About 1,000 photographs can be downloaded using the following approach, which is described in this guide’s section below.
1. Use a Windows computer to access iCloud.com.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password to log into your iCloud account.
3. After logging in, select the Photosicon.
4. Choose the First Picture in iCloud Photos by clicking on the Photos tab.
5.To select All iCloud Photographs, press and hold the Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys while pressing the Down Arrow key.
Note:You may also click on the Last Picture by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
6. After selecting All Photographs, click the Download icon to start downloading all iCloud Photos to your computer.
All iCloud Photographs will be downloaded to your computer’s Downloads Folder until you change the default settings.
2. Download All Photos From iCloud to PC Using iCloud For Windows
Using the iCloud For Windows software on your computer is the only way to download more than 1,000 Photographs from iCloud to a PC at once.
1. On your computer, download the iCloud For Windows application.
2. Click on the downloaded iCloud Setupfile after the download is finished, then follow the on-screen prompts to install iCloud For Windows on your computer.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password to sign in to your iCloud account when requested.
4.Click on the tiny box next to Pictures on the following screen to select the Photographs option.
Choose the iCloud Picture Library option on the pop-up, then click Done.
Note: By selecting Modify, you can modify the location of the iCloud download.
5.Click on Apply to start the process of Syncing all of your iCloud Pictures to your computer’s Downloads Folder.
6. Open the File Explorer on your PC once all of the iCloud Pictures have been downloaded.
7.In the left-pane of the File Explorer window, click oniCloud Photostab. Click the DownloadsIcon in the right-pane.
8.Click on the DownloadsFolder on the following screen to view all of your iCloud Photographs organised into several sub-folders.
You can backup your whole Downloads folder by copying it to your desktop, a USB drive, or any other location on your computer.
Add iCloud to Windows Start Menu or Task Bar
You can add the iCloud icon to the Taskbar to make it easier for you to access it by selecting the Start button, right-clicking iCloud, and then selecting More > Pin to Taskbar.
Make sure to copy all of the photos from Downloads to another Folder if you intend to disable iCloud Pictures.