The mission of IGFollower is to deliver creative and relevant content in the areas of technology, fashion, and music. This editorial policy explains how we choose and evaluate the information and resources you see on our site, how we distinguish sponsored and advertising content from news content, how financial or other external factors affect our website, and how you can get in touch with us with questions or comments.
About This Policy Web Sites Covered
IGFollower, including any entity we control, is referred to as “IGFollower,” “We,” or “igfollower.org” (for example a subsidiary that we own). The term “website” refers to igfollower.org, our internet website. On our website, we have an “about us” area where you can read more about who we are, what we do, and how to get in touch with us.
To igfollower.org, this Editorial Policy is applicable. After leaving igfollower.org, you should review the editorial policy of each website that you visit. Once you leave our website, we are not liable for how other websites treat editorial.
Changes to Editorial Policy
The overall objectives of this policy may undergo minor adjustments that have no impact on them. We will make sure to alert our users when the policy is changed in a way that significantly affects how we handle editorial issues. Policy updates will be published on our websites. Visit our previous blog posts to view our previously published content.
We at IGFollower are dedicated to giving you creative, up-to-date information in the areas of technology, fashion, and music. The selection, creation, and maintenance of material are the responsibilities of the editorial staff at IGFollower. We understand how crucial it is to keep our editorial content independent from any materials that are advertisements or any content that might be swayed by our sponsors. In order to properly separate our education and promotion activities from an editorial standpoint, we have also organized the website’s operations.
Various Informational Resources
All content that we claim to be our own and that appears on our website was either written by us or was received from third parties whose editorial practices we have reviewed and found to be acceptable. Our staff writers or contracted freelance journalists write the content that we produce. Our content has been checked for creativity, relevance, and timeliness by internal editors, who also examine all submitted content. Industry experts, influencers, and important stakeholders who contribute news and information about technology, fashion, and music are sources for third-party editorial content. Before anything is made available on our sites, our editorial staff checks the majority of the content from other sources for correctness, creativity, and completeness. When a thorough review is impossible, we rely on spot checks and our prior assessment of potential information sources as well as the editorial practices employed by the information provider. Most of the time, the content we get from others has also been examined by the provider’s internal employees or experts in the field. We make content from corporate partners and sponsors available in select areas of our website. We make sure the user understands in these places that the content hasn’t been through our editorial process. IGFollower routinely evaluates the site’s material to make sure it is still relevant. When necessary, outdated or incorrect content is updated, relocated to an archive (where it is still accessible), or deleted. The editor’s notes can be used to show when something has happened.
Connecting to Other Websites
Information on The Economy and Outside Factors
Like most instructional websites on the Internet, Igfollower currently relies on advertising and sponsorship, including banner advertising, native advertising, video advertising, and sponsored posts. Regarding sponsorship and other commercial transactions, we abide by the following principles:
- We clearly separate sponsored content from non-sponsored content;
- We may obtain revenues from third parties related to advertising sponsored by others on our website, including advertising revenues, commissions on consumer purchases, and fees based on consumer use of links to other websites.
- We do not intend any links to other websites, logos, marks of other companies, or any co-branding to constitute recommendations unless we specifically indicate that we recommend them.
- For research content on our website, we will clearly disclose the author or source of the material and the date of the material or its last update. Where we present content as the result of case studies, projects, or academic research, we will clearly disclose the actual author of the content and others who have had a substantial role in writing, editing or otherwise preparing the material.
- We require authors who write for us to complete a conflict of interest form that requires disclosure of any financial interests and affiliations that may influence, or have the appearance of influencing, the specific content they provide. If the conflicts, in our judgment, are significant, then we require their public disclosure in connection with the content on our website. We require the same of those who serve on our various editorial boards.
Regarding this editorial policy or our websites, we appreciate any comments, questions, or complaints you may have. You can contact us via email at email@example.com.