“Euphoria” Season 2 Episode 6 Release Date & Time: Where To Watch It Online?
After releasing iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, Apple added a new privacy-focused feature that alters how you use Safari on your iPhone and iPad to explore the web. With the browser upgrade, Safari’s Private Browsing mode will no longer keep track of the pages you’ve viewed or your search history. I’ll describe how to access Private Browser on iOS 15 in this article.
How to Go to Private Browser on iOS 15 (iPhone 13 or iPad)
In iOS 15, using the Private mode in Safari is fairly simple. Each private tab in Safari’s private browsing starts a brand-new session. These brief private sessions are totally isolated not only from one another but also from your main browser window.
Private browsing has the advantage of preventing account log-outs. Also, it won’t save the contents of any forms you’ve filled out, your browsing habits, or your search history. When you close your private browsing window, cookies are immediately destroyed and session data is also deleted.
Here s how to switch to Private Browsing in Safari with iOS 15
- On your iPhone or iPad running the latest iOS 15 version, open the Safari browser.
- At the bottom right corner, long-press the two square icons or tabs icon.
- A new menu will pop up, here you have to select Private / New Private Tab which is located at the bottom right corner.
- At this point, you will notice that the address bar will turn dark, and you will also get a message regarding Private Browsing mode.
- That s it, you have just enabled Private Browsing mode in iOS 15. Just go ahead and browse any web pages, and Safari will not remember the websites you visited.
- On your iOS 15 device, open the Safari browser.
- On the bottom right corner of the screen, you need to click on the Tabs icon or the two square icons.
- Next, just tap on the X Tabs option that you can find at the bottom center of the screen.
- Select Private.
- Simply press the + button in the same mode which is located at the bottom left corner to open a new tab and start browsing in private mode.
That is all there is to know about using iOS 15 or an iPhone 13 to access Private Browser. Check out how to cure iOS 15 Draining Battery difficulties and how to fix an error occurred while installing iOS 15 in the interim.