One of the most well-known streaming services today, Paramount Plus offers hundreds of movies and TV shows in addition to original content. But what happens if the Roku version of the Paramount Plus app is broken? Numerous customers have expressed dissatisfaction at only seeing the channel name on the screen, which is otherwise dark and empty. Thus, in this post we will explain how to fix Paramount Plus not working on Roku in order to address this issue.
Fix: Paramount Plus Not Working on Roku (2023)
Don’t worry if Paramount Plus won’t work on Roku; we’ve got you covered. You will learn about numerous fixes for this problem in this tutorial, including restarting the device and checking that the Paramount servers are operational and not down. You may find all the fixes for the Roku Paramount Plus bugs listed below.
Method 1: Restart the Roku device
By following the instructions below, you can try to restart your Roku device:
- First, disconnect the power cable of the Roku device.
- Wait for 20-30 seconds.
- Then reconnect it and see if Paramount Plus is working again.
- Alternatively, to restart the Roku device, press the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Search and select the Settings option.
- Then choose System > Power.
- In case there is no option of Power visible, then simply select the System restart option.
- That s it, after a couple of seconds, the Roku device will reboot and then check if Paramount is working again.
Method 2: Check for Paramount Plus Servers are Down
Since that Paramount Plus is a streaming application, it’s possible that its servers are malfunctioning or something similar. So, check to see if the Paramount servers are up. Visit this website to see if its servers are up or down. Downdetector.
As an alternative, you can make that Paramount Plus is operating normally on your other devices, including your iPhone, Android smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac, and confirm that the servers aren’t experiencing any problems.
Method 3: Update Roku device and other channels
- You can also try to update channels and see if that fixes the issue. To do that select the channel on the Home screen. Then press the * (star) button.
- Alternatively, you can try to do a system update on your Roku device. To do that, just go to Settings > System > System update. Make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection so that the update process happens smoothly.
That is all there is to know about fixing Paramount Plus’s Roku issues. Check read our other guides on How to Repair Paramount Plus Error Code 3002 and How to Correct Paramount Plus Error Code CS-1200 in the interim.