How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story? A Step-to-Step Guide in 2023!
Instagram Stories is a feature that is quite popular since it enables users to share time-limited multimedia content (including pictures, videos, gifs, and emojis) that vanishes after a certain period of time.
It’s simple to add music to your Instagram Story if you know where to put it. You can import tracks from services like Spotify, SoundCloud, and Shazam without leaving the app.
Find out how to complete the procedure, including troubleshooting if you don’t hear a music selection.
How to Add Music to Your Instagram Story?
By hitting the happy square face icon in the top right corner and choosing the Music sticker from the ensuing menu, you can include music in an Instagram Story.
Browse the available tracks to select one, then make any necessary edits using the sliders and edit boxes at the bottom of the Story.
See the Explanation in More Detail Below.
Step 1: Open Instagram on an Apple or Google smartphone that is compatible.
Step 2: From the home feed screen, swipe right to open the Stories tab. By tapping the plus sign (+) next to your profile picture in the top left corner, you may also create a new Story.
Step 3: Select or take a picture of the media you want to include in your Instagram Story.
Step 4: From the menu bar at the top of your screen, select the square smiling face icon that resembles a peeled-off Post-It note.
Step 5: From the pop-up menu, select Music. In the search bar that appears, type a song title or look through the options.
Step 6: Tap on the music you want to add when it appears on the list. To preview a song before purchasing it, simply press the play button.
Step 7: Drag the small bar at the bottom of the screen to alter the song’s duration in your Story.
How to Add Lyrics to Your Instagram Story?
You can choose to display the lyrics next to the music when you add a song to your Story.
- To choose a song, follow the recommendations in the section above.
- preview tracks by tapping the text icons situated above the music slider.
- By tapping the Done button, select your desired option.
Add Music to Instagram Story from Spotify
- Open the Spotify app on your iOS or Android device and find the song you want to use before adding it to your Instagram Story.
- After choosing a song, touch the ellipsis button.
- from the drop-down menu, choose Share.
- From the Sharing menu, select Stories. You might be asked for permission to activate the Instagram app.
- Spotify will open Instagram and add the cover art for the song, album, or playlist that is now playing to a fresh Instagram Story.
- A “Play on Spotify” button will show up at the top of your Story once it has been published. When a listener clicks the link in your Story, it will direct them to the designated Spotify page.
Read More: What is Telegram Web? How to Use it in 2023?
Add music to Instagram Story from SoundCloud
- Open the SoundCloud app on your Android or iPhone.
- Select the song, album, or playlist you want to add to your Instagram Story by tapping the ellipsis button.
- From the pop-up menu, select Stories, which is situated immediately beneath the Instagram logo.
- By selecting “Open in Instagram,” SoundCloud will open the image-sharing app and add the song or album cover to your brand-new Instagram story.
- A Play on SoundCloud link will be visible at the very top of your Story once it has been published. Anyone who is viewing your Story and wants to listen to that specific tune on SoundCloud can just click the link to be directed there.
Add music to Instagram Story from Shazam
- Launch Shazam on your Apple or Google device to begin using it.
- By touching the Shazam icon, you can utilize the on-screen buttons to identify a new song or choose a previously recognized song from your Shazam collection. Once you’ve identified a song, it’s simple to make it full-screen by tapping on it.
- The “share” icon can be found in the top right corner of the song’s full-screen page. On the drop-down menu, select Instagram. You might be asked for permission to activate the Instagram app.
- After detecting a song’s title or artist, Shazam will load Instagram and add the album artwork to a new Instagram Story.
- After publishing your Story, a “More on Shazam” link will display at the top of the Story. Viewers of Your Story will be able to quickly navigate to the song’s Shazam page.
Read More: How to Hide Likes on Instagram? A Step-to-Step Guide in 2023!
How to Add Music to An Instagram Story if You Don’t Have the Music Sticker?
- Start Apple Music or Spotify or any music streaming service on your device.
- Start the music you want to utilize.
- While the song is still playing, go back to Instagram and record your Story; the audio from your device will then be added to your post. There is no method to integrate a changing album cover or lyrics in performance.