Cancelling Disney Plus is simple, but it must be done on the same service you originally subscribed to. If you subscribed to Disney Plus using an iPad, you’ll need to cancel your subscription through the Apple App Store, while those who paid with a credit card can do so directly on the Disney website.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on iOS?
Launch the device’s configuration menu.
- Just tap your user name at the very top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Subscriptions.
- Find Disney Plus, and then pick ‘Cancel Subscription’ from the drop-down menu.
- Have an iOS device and a Disney Plus subscription? It’s likely that you created the subscription through the App Store. You’ll need to cancel it using your Apple ID if that’s the case. You can do this from any iOS or macOS device that is signed into your Apple ID. To find out, go to your phone’s Settings > Subscriptions.
If your renewal date is November 12 and you cancel on November 1, your subscription will remain active until its renewal date, at which point it will be immediately terminated and access will be restricted. Prior to canceling at Step 4, you will see the renewal date at the bottom of the screen.
How to Cancel Disney Plus on Android?
- To access your profile, launch the Google Play Store.
- Choose the Subscriptions and Payments option.
- Find Disney Plus, and then select Manage.
- Simply select “Cancel Subscription” and verify your decision.
- Canceling your Disney Plus subscription on Android requires going into the Play Store, where your initial purchase was made. This can be accomplished with a few taps: Click the gear icon in the upper right, then Payments & Subscriptions, and finally find the subscription you wish to cancel. On the renewal date, your subscription will not be renewed.
No Way to Stop Disney Plus? As a Last Resort
If you’ve exhausted all other options for canceling your Disney Plus subscription, it’s time to get in touch with the service. Don’t forget to provide the date you first tried to cancel and the date you stopped using the service. If the cancellation isn’t completed by the renewal date, you’ll have a better chance of getting a refund.