How To Play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War On Split-Screen
The most recent Apple update, iOS 15, makes it possible to make FaceTime calls with devices running other operating systems. You may now invite Windows and Android users to FaceTime calls made on iPhones thanks to the latest iOS 15 updates. FaceTime is an application that lets you make voice and video chats over the internet while using the phone’s front camera. I’ll walk you through using FaceTime on your Windows computer in this tutorial.
How to Use FaceTime for Windows (2023)
FaceTime was only available to Mac, iPhone, and iPad users when it came to earlier iOS releases from Apple. But, users of FaceTime can now invite other devices, such as an Android smartphone or a PC running Windows, according to the most recent iOS 15 upgrade.
That simply means that in order to initiate a video conversation with family, friends, or coworkers, the owner of an iPhone, iPad, or Mac only needs to invite the people they want to be included in it; they do not need to be using the same operating system.
Here’s how to utilise FaceTime on Windows and Android devices:
Thus, how can you set up a FaceTime video conversation with someone who doesn’t own an Apple device running iOS? These are the procedures.
- First of all, you have to download and install iOS 15 if it has not been done yet.
- After iOS 15 is installed, you need to launch FaceTime from your iPhone or iPad.
- You will now be able to see in the app a brand new feature called Create Link at the top of the screen. Click on it.
- Once the link is created, you need to select the people you want to send it to and ask them to join the call. The link can be sent via text message, email, or any other messaging application installed on the device.
- Once you have selected the people you can send them the link.
- The second step is to click Join .
- At this point, anyone who has received the link can click on it, enter their name and ask to join the conversation, just like other joint video calling services.
- The guest, the owner of the Apple device who created the call, has nothing left to do but approve the entry of the participants.
That is all there is to learning how to utilise FaceTime on a Windows computer. Do not forget to read How to Activate Wide Spectrum Audio on FaceTime and How to Share iPhone and iPad Screen via FaceTime with SharePlay.