How to See Sensitive Content on Twitter? A Step-to-Step Guide in 2023!
Many businesses choose not to share confidential information on Twitter because of its high level of accessibility. However, they also value interaction with their clientele and find Twitter to be an excellent platform for doing so.
This FAQ discusses methods for accessing otherwise-hidden sensitive content on Twitter.
How to See Sensitive Content On Twitter? (web)
If you want to be able to see private tweets, you should:
- Visit Twitter.com and sign in with your account information.
- After logging in, select the ‘More’ option. It’s on the menu bar to the left of the main screen. The symbol for this is three dots inside a circle.
- Follow the prompts to access your account’s privacy settings by clicking the “Settings and Privacy” option.
- A menu of choices will show on the left side of the following screen. Select “Privacy and Safety” from the menu.
- Then select “What you see.” This choice is over on the right-hand side of the display.
Now, at the very top of the screen, uncheck the option next to “Display media that may contain sensitive content” to stop receiving warnings about “potentially sensitive content” in the tweets you read.
How to See Sensitive Content On Twitter? (iOS, Android)
This tweet may contain inappropriate material; please do not retweet it.
- Launch the Twitter app on your cell phone.
- Select the profile to get additional features.
- Select “Settings and Privacy” after a short stroll.
- Select “Privacy and Safety” from the menu.
- Select “What you see” from the menu.
- To see media that may contain sensitive content, select the box.
Read More: How to Download Twitter Videos on Android/ PC? A Step-to-Step Guide in 2023!
How to Enable Sensitive Content on Searches?
You’ll be able to switch it on in the settings for both the Android and web versions of Twitter. The bad news is that it can’t be done on iOS devices.
If you want your Android app to allow users to search for sensitive content, you need to take the following five steps. Simply deselect “Hide Sensitive Content” to reveal all search results.
If you wish to search for private information through a website:
- Visit the Twitter homepage.
- Select the “More” button for additional choices.
- Select “Settings and Privacy,” which houses your device’s personalization options.
- If you’re worried about your privacy on Twitter, click the “Privacy and Safety” button.
- If you go to Twitter’s settings and then choose “Content You See,” you’ll be able to alter what appears in your feed.
- You can adjust it in the ‘Search Settings menu.
- Select “Show Hidden Content” and deselect it.
Read More: Top 5 Best Instagram Filter Apps in 2023!
Turn Off The Sensitive Content Warning For Your Tweets
Your tweets can be removed from Twitter’s “Sensitive” label if you so choose. The procedure is as follows:
- Get the Twitter app going.
- To see other choices, select the “More” button.
- Get into its “Privacy and Settings” menu.
- To adjust options related to your privacy, select “Privacy and Safety.”
- Select the “Your Tweets” menu to manage the handling of your tweets.
- Select “Mark Media You Tweet as Containing Material That May Be Sensitive” and deselect it.