Creating an Instagram account often involves quickly filling up the bio, which is a few paragraphs describing the account holder’s company.
Your bio is a prime piece of real estate on social media, as it is the first thing people see when they visit your page and can make or break your ability to gain followers and ultimately customers.
What Is Insta Bio?
Your Instagram bio is the short description of who you are or what you do that appears below your username. Include a brief description, contact information, emoticons, and more in your Instagram bio, so long as you don’t go over 150 characters.
Your bio may contain one external link, hashtags, and a username different from your handle (i.e., @user). Never forget that your Instagram bio is a major impact on whether or not people decide to follow you.
What You Should Achieve with Your Instagram Bio?
Considering all your profile ought to be capable of, you may feel like you don’t have much wiggle room. On Instagram, a good bio will:
- Your brand name, your category, and any other information that stands out is what you want to be emphasized. This can be changed in your personal settings.
- a way for Instagram users to get in touch with you by showcasing your unique brand and personality through your website and other social media profiles written in your voice.
- to develop your brand’s USP and show consumers why your product is valuable to them.
- prompt useful actions like spreading the word, signing up for updates, or visiting your website to buy something.
- Instagram, on the other hand, has a number of features that you can use in addition to your bio to solve these problems and create a profile that makes it simple for viewers to understand your business, the products or services you offer, and the next steps they might take. Follow the guidelines below to learn how to make money off of Instagram and attract more followers and viewers with a captivating bio.
- Before diving into how to craft the perfect bio for Instagram, let’s take a look at what goes into one.
Your Instagram Bio Is Made up Of These 7 Components.
1. Profile Photo
When people visit your Instagram page, one of the first things they’ll see is the photo you’ve uploaded to your profile. Choose an image that serves to:
is unique and high-quality, sums up your brand’s essence, and is consistent across all platforms
It’s common knowledge that a company’s logo and profile picture should go hand in hand. Keep in mind that the bare minimum profile photo size is 110 110 pixels. Keep the dimensions of your profile picture to under 200 pixels on each side to avoid having it appear stretched or blurry to site visitors.
2. User Name
Your username is one of the most important parts of your Instagram bio. This field, located at the beginning of the bio, influences how people find your company. Try to incorporate your company’s name if at all possible. If possible, utilize the first few letters of your firm name as part of your login. That increases the possibility that people browsing for your business’s account will come upon it.
The description you include in your Instagram profile is the most important component of your bio. In just 150 characters, you must introduce your company to potential clients and encourage them to take action.
4. Clickable URL
Links are not allowed anywhere on Instagram except from the bio section. You can put a link here to your website, a Messenger bot, a specific campaign, or wherever else you’d like to send visitors.
5. Business Category
Your company’s category selection on a connected Facebook page will be displayed in the Category field just below your company name. Visitors will have a much easier time navigating your site and purchasing items if they know exactly what kind of business you run.
6. Call-To-Action Buttons
You should include links in your Instagram bio that encourage people to take action. It’s a good idea to make it easy for people who see your profile to contact your business. Depending on the nature of your company, you may want to include one of several call-to-action options:
- Use email to get in touch with the business.
- Find out how to get to a real location by consulting these directions.
- Get in touch with the office by calling them.
- Make a reservation and set your schedule.
- Make a reservation to eat at a restaurant.
- acquiring show tickets for a performance.
7. Story High Points
Story Highlights are a compilation of your best Instagram Stories that you may showcase as a gallery on your profile. You can add a Story to your Highlights after it has been published so that it appears in your bio. In addition, you can collect and use past Stories in new Highlights.
Two aspects warrant special attention:
- Put a name on each narrative and on the thumbnails that represent them.
- Among the highlights is The distinctive symbol or image that stands for the theme of the Story represented in the preview image.