Top 8 Nintendo GameCube Emulator For PC And Android
We constantly want our possessions, especially our technology, to represent our personalities. Because of this, we frequently alter the appearance of our gadgets, whether it be with a sticker or skin on the exterior or a wallpaper, dock, or widget inside the device.
How to Fix Friend Activity Not Showing on Spotify (2023)
After all, we want to personalise the tool, right? Adding live dynamic wallpapers to your device is one of the simplest ways to make it uniquely yours. The reason is that occasionally, their dynamic nature lends a personalised but dynamic look and feel.
Did I mention that some of these apps are also free? Having said that, let’s investigate the top apps for setting live dynamic wallpapers as your device’s background. Okay, are you prepared?
Live wallpapers, often known as animated wallpapers, give your Windows 11 desktop setting life. What’s best? A number of… Learn more.
One of the best desktop apps for animated wallpapers is called Desktop Live Wallpapers. With its library of thousands of wallpapers divided into categories like Cats, Nature, River, Search, Sun, etc., you are able to download dynamic wallpapers.
- Tap on the down arrow on the top right and go to Settings.
- Go to Display Options and enable See what your friends are playing.
The app’s pro edition allows you to put your favourite private videos as your background by uploading them there. Its ability for multiple screens (at least three) and different DPIs, which helps your entire workspace reflect your chosen design, is one of its strongest features.
- Verify if you are using the latest version of the app.
- Verify if your mobile is having the latest OS version.
- Restart the Spotify app once.
- Log out and log in back.
- Re-install Spotify to restore default settings.
Videos may be played on Android and iPhone devices using Desktop Live Wallpapers. All you have to do to use the files in this app is copy them from your phone to the PC. Also, you have the option of playing videos with sound by turning on the corresponding setting.
The last, and finest, feature is that it pauses the video when the desktop is hidden or when using full-screen programmes, so you don’t have to worry about the live wallpaper sucking up too many system resources.
- Press Windows Key + R and type control firewall.cpl
- Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall . It is on the left side.
- You will see a list of apps, scroll down and look for Spotify.
- Add tick below Private and Public both.
- Click on Ok and reboot your system, launch the Spotify app and test again.
Rainmeter is a powerful toolkit for adding widgets and live wallpaper to your desktop. It is one of the tools that is frequently used in Windows 10 to display customisable skins and widgets. Informational widgets like hardware utilisation, real-time news, weather predictions, etc. are included in its skins.
Your films can be used as the desktop background, or you can select from thousands of themes and wallpapers. Also, you can choose from one of the few initial skins that the site offers or download skins from the huge selection of Rainmeter skin collectibles available online.
- First of all, go to Settings.
- After that go to Social and Turn on Share my listening activity on Spotify in the mobile app or desktop app.
You can use part-GIF as your wallpaper or add an animation to a still image, which is one of Rainmeter’s most fascinating features. Not to mention, Rainmeter’s gentle use of hardware resources, such as memory and storage, is another appealing aspect.
- First, go to Settings.
- After that click on Display and Turn on See what your friends are playing.
- You can also go to the File Menu > View > Click on Friend Activity.
One of the top applications on this list is Wallpaper Engine. You can download films from the Internet, animate your own photos, make your own wallpapers, or select one of the application’s wallpaper options. Amazingly, Wallpaper Engine offers countless options.