For various electric appliances, you often utilise multiple remote controls. If you’ve ever heard that the Peel Smart Remote app is the best all-purpose app, you’re mistaken. In any case, you can operate the TV, your home theatre, and a lot more equipment with the aid of this application. It is one of the least popular Android remote apps available in the Google Play Store.
Peel Remote Application Features
You can operate your air conditioner, setup boxes, television, and other devices like Roku with the aid of this app. This remote app makes use of an IR blaster, which some devices have. You can use this Peel remote using WiFi if your device does not support IR.
- Wide Range of devices
- Simple Interface
- Basic controls (Volume up and down/ Channel control)
- One man army controller
The Peel Remote app has some of these features. Look at the reasons why users are deleting this Peel remote programme now rather than waste time on its features.
Reason For Uninstalling Peel Remote App
Below are the main factors that customers cited in their negative reviews of this app. Finally, users have decided to remove the programme.
People uninstalled this programme for a variety of reasons, including the fact that it bores them with its constant barrage of adverts.
How To Uninstall Peel Smart Remote App
This app may come pre-installed on certain smartphones. Thus, you can delete this programme for such users. But you may turn off the programme.
- Head towards the Settings of your Android device.
- Then tap on Apps & Notification, and look for Peel Remote Smart App.
- Open the Peel remote app and Hit on Uninstall option.
- If uninstall option is isn t available that means this app is pre-installed on your device. So, hit on Disable option.
What if this app still has issues after you disable it? This might occur as a result of your auto-update setting being on.
- To disable it permanently, Go to the play store.
- Search for this app and tap on the three vertical dots.
- Now disable the automatic update of this app.